The breakdown of a relationship can be an emotional and difficult time and there can be many issues that need to be dealt with – where will the parties live, who will have primary care of the children, how will the finances be divided? Knowing how to move forward and understanding your rights as a spouse and/or parent can cause worry, stress and financial pressures. We can help guide you through the process, offer you the support you need and resolve the issues involved.
We can help with:
- Divorce and relationship breakdown
- Financial proceedings and settlements including dealing with property
- Arrangements for children
- Rights of unmarried couples
- Separation agreements, cohabitation agreements and pre-nuptial agreements