We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful and frustrating process. Whether the property you are buying or selling is your family home or an investment, we understand the hurdles that need to be overcome in the conveyancing process and will go the extra mile to deal with the transaction as quickly, efficiently and smoothly as possible.
Our conveyancing solicitors have seen a lot of property contracts, and know where to look for the pitfalls.
We provide a fixed fee, cost-effective conveyancing service to allow you to budget for your move. We utilise modern IT systems to speed up the process for all parties and will work closely with you, your estate agents and other parties in the chain. We are not a faceless conveyancing factory – our office has an open door policy and our approachable and friendly team make it their priority to listen to your needs.
All of our clients are provided with free access to our client portal to enable you to track the progress of your sale or purchase and to store your important documents securely and free of charge.
Our conveyancing team can advise on all aspects of property transactions including:
- Buying and selling your home.
- Stamp duty land tax.
- Buy to let and investment properties including helping your children to get onto the property ladder.
- Buying and selling at auction.
- Remortgaging and equity release.
- Right to buy and help to buy.
- First registration.
- Property transfers and transfers of equity.
- Declarations of trust for jointly owned property.
Why choose us?
- We offer low fixed fee rates.
- Local experience – you can’t beat it.
- We work closely with your estate agent and other solicitors to ensure that your sale or purchase progresses to completion as swiftly as possible.
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) – we’re an approved practice which means our quality service is recognised by The Law Society.